Single-Serve Microwave Brownie
A quick-shot sweet for when you really need a chocolate fix.
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- ⅛ teaspoon baking powder
- ⅛ teaspoon instant coffee powder Optional
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons water or as needed
- 2 drops vanilla extract
In either a mug or a small bowl, combine the flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder, instant coffee, and salt. Mix in the veggie oil, water, and vanilla extract until the mix turns smooth and glossy. If it's still a bit dry, add more water, 1/4 teaspoon at a time, until it reaches your preferred level of moisture.
Microwave the container on high for about 1 minute, or until the top of the brownie looks dry.