Plum & Thyme Prosecco Smash Cocktail Recipe
Enjoy this refreshing variation of the Peach Bellini over ice.
Write a review
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 6 Sprigs of Thyme
- 1 Plum (chopped)
- 1 Lemon
- Bottle of Prosecco
- For the simple syrup - add sugar and water to a medium pot on the stovetop, bring to a boil.
- After reaching a boil turn off the heat and add 6 sprigs of thyme, stir and let cool.
- In a cocktail shaker add chopped plum and the thyme simple syrup.
- Juice 1/2 lemon into shaker then muddle.
- Add ice to top of glass and mix with shaker top.
- Garnish bottom of a wine glass with additional slices of plum and thyme, then add ice.
- Strain mixture into wine glass and top with prosecco.
- Serve and enjoy!
- For a party, a large batch of simple syrup can be made in advance and stored behind the bar. This way the drink will take less time to make.
SaucyRecipes.com | It's All In The Sauce https://saucyrecipes.com/
Enjoy this refreshing variation of the Peach Bellini over ice, including a recipe for thyme simple syrup.