Kick off the festive weekend with this mouth-watering fruity salsa.
Total Time 15 minutes
Servings 6 servings
- 1 cup chopped orange sections
- 2/3 cup promegranate seeds about 2 promegranate
- 1/3 cup fresh promegranate juice
- 1/4 cup minced shallots
- 2 tbsp minced jalapeno pepper
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
Combine all of the ingredients. Yep, all of 'em. Serve that dip with shrimp, flaky white fish, chicken, or tortilla chips. Pretty much anything, really.