Mojitos are pretty refreshing, but you know what would make them more so? Ice and coconut!
- 4 cups ice cubes
- 2 ½ limes rinds removed
- 7 fluid ounces sweetened cream of coconut
- 2 ½ 1.5 fluid ounce jiggers white rum
- 5 sprigs fresh mint leaves
- 2 mint sprigs, for garnish
- 2 lime wedges, for garnish
Let's get blending! Add the ice, limes, cream of coconut, rum, and mint leaves to a blender. Blend that stuff together until it's smooth. Pour the mix into two glasses and garnish with a mint sprig and lime wedge.
If you want the drink sweeter, add more cream of coconut. If you want it stiffer, add more white rum.