A quick and easy wrap for a healthy lunch.
- 1 15 ounce can black beans, drained
- 1 3 ounce fillet cooked salmon
- 2 6 inch flour tortillas
- 1 red bell pepper thinly sliced
- 1 green bell pepper thinly sliced
- 1 small avocado halved and sliced
In a small saucepan over medium-low heat, warm the black beans through, about 5 minutes.
Heat the salmon in a separate covered skillet over medium-low heat, 3 to 5 minutes per side, then slice it up into smaller chunks.
Divide the beans and salmon evenly between the tortillas, then cover each with both kinds of bell pepper and avocado slices. Wrap up the tortillas.