Chocolate "Chip" Rice Krispy Treats
Treat yourself with these ridiculously good squares.
- 3 1/2 cups crisp rice cereal
- 2 cups wavy kettle-cooked potato chips crushed
- 2/3 cup chocolate-covered peanuts roughly chopped
- 2 graham crackers broken into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup salted butter
- 1 bag miniature marshmallows
Stir together the rice cereal, chips, peanuts, and graham crackers in a big ol' bowl.
Melt butter in a medium saucepan on medium heat. Add the marshmallows and cook while stirring constantly until it turns smooth. Pour the mixture over the cereal mixture in the bowl, and stir gently until thoroughly combined. Transfer this new mixture to an 11- x 7-inch baking dish, and smooth the top off. Let it stand until it sets, about 10 to 15 minutes. Cut into 12 squares.