Tender pasta mixed with a rainbow of veggies!
Prep Time 20 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 13 hours 55 minutes
Calories 400 kcal
- 1 pound tri-colored spiral pasta
- 6 tablespoons salad seasoning mix
- 1 16 ounce bottle Italian-style salad dressing
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes diced
- 1 green bell pepper chopped
- 1 red bell pepper diced
- ½ yellow bell pepper chopped
- 1 2.25 ounce can black olives chopped
Cook the spiral pasta in a big pot of salted water until al dente. Rinse the cooked pasta under cold water and drain.
In a small bowl, whisk the salad spice mix and Italian dressing together.
In a big salad bowl, combine the cooked pasta with the cherry tomatoes, bell peppers and olives, then pour the dressing over it. Toss the salad to get an even coat, then let it chill in the fridge overnight.