Grilled Chicken and Veggie Tortellini
Bring the Tuscan vibes home with this delicious weeknight dinner.
- 4 small zucchini cut in half lenghtwise
- 2 chicken breast skinned and boned
- 1 tbsp Italian herb seasoning freshly ground
- 1 pkg cheese-filled tortellini frozen
- 1 container reduced-fat pesto refridgerated
- 2 large tomatoes seeded and chopped
- grated Parmesan cheese for garnish
Preheat your grill to 300° to 350°, and sprinkle the zucchini and chicken with seasoning.
When the grill reaches the ideal temperature, grill the zucchini and chicken at the same time, covered with the grill lid. Grill the zucchini 6 to 8 minutes on each side or until tender, and the chicken 5 to 6 minutes on each side or until done. Take 'em off the grill.
While the chicken is doing its thing, prepare the tortellini according to the directions on the package.
Chop the chicken and zucchini, and toss the tortellini with pesto, tomatoes, chicken, and zucchini. Serve immediately and garnish with Parmesan if you like.