Start the weekend right with these super-packed quesadillas.
- 1 roma tomato seeds removed, and diced
- 1/2 granny smith apple diced
- 1/2 cup shredded lettuce
- 2 slices smoked ham julienned
- 1/4 cup sweet corn kernels
- 1 scallion chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese any kind
- 4 medium-sized flour tortillas
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp sour cream
- 1/2 tspn yellow mustard
- 1 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 tspn garlic powder
- 1/4 tspn black pepper
- 1/2 tbsp sriracha optional
- 1/2 tbsp unsalted butter
Mix tomato, apple, lettuce, corn, smoked ham, and corn in a medium bowl.
Whisk mayonnaise, sour cream, mustard, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, black pepper, and Sriracha in a smaller bowl.
Add the mayo mixture to the vegetable mixture. Stir and toss to coat. Divide into 4 equal portions.
Heat medium non-stick skillet over medium heat. Melt 1/8 tbsp unsalted butter. Place tortilla on skillet, add 1 portion of vegetable mixture and sprinkle with 1/8 cup shredded cheese. Fold tortilla in half and press gently.
Flip tortilla. Cook until light brown and crispy. Remove from skillet and cut into wedges.
Repeat remaining 3 tortillas and serve immediately.