How to Make Green Smoothie
Prep Time 5 minutes
Total Time 5 minutes
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 cup fresh spinach leaves
- 1/2 cup frozen pineapple chunks
- 1/2 cup frozen mango chunks
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tsp honey optional
- Ice optional
Peel and slice the banana.
Place the banana slices, spinach leaves, pineapple chunks, mango chunks, Greek yogurt, and almond milk in a blender.
If desired, add a teaspoon of honey for extra sweetness.
Blend on high speed until the mixture is smooth and creamy.
If the smoothie is too thick, add a few ice cubes and blend again until desired consistency is reached.
Pour the green smoothie into a glass and enjoy!