Deli-style pinwheels, perfect for a party platter (or a solo snacktime).
- 2 8 ounce packages cream cheese softened
- 1 1 ounce package ranch dressing mix
- 2 green onions minced
- 4 12 inch flour tortillas
- ½ cup red bell pepper diced
- ½ cup diced celery
- 1 2 ounce can sliced black olives
- ½ cup shredded Cheddar cheese optional
In a medium mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese, ranch dressing mix, and green onions. Spread that mix on the tortillas, then sprinkle the red pepper, celery, black olives, and cheese (you can leave the cheese off if you don't want it) over the cream cheese mixture. Roll up the tortillas and tightly wrap them in foil.
Let those guys chill for at least 2 hours, or just leave them in the fridge overnight. Cut the ends off the rolls, then slice the rolls into one-inch slices. Stick a toothpick in each.