Air Fryer Meatloaf
A quick and easy meatloaf, fresh out of the air fryer.
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 egg lightly beaten
- 3 tablespoons dry bread crumbs
- 1 small onion finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ground black pepper to taste
- 2 mushrooms thickly sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil or as needed
Turn the air fryer up to 392 F.
In a bowl, combine the beef, egg, bread crumbs, onion, thyme, salt, and pepper. Give that stuff a thorough kneading and mixing.
Transfer the beef mixture to a baking pan and smooth out the top. Press the mushrooms into the top and coat it with olive oil. Place the pan into the air fryer basket and slide the basket into the fryer proper.
Set the timer for 25 minutes to roast the meatloaf until it's nicely browned.
When it's done, let the meatloaf rest for at least 10 minutes, then slice it into wedges and serve.