Pickled Sweet Corn Relish
This punched-up corn makes a great topping on salads.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
Calories 46 kcal
- 1 15.25 ounce can Whole Kernel Corn, drained
- ½ cup finely chopped red bell pepper
- ⅓ cup finely chopped red onion
- 1 medium jalapeno pepper seeded and finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 pinch Salt and black pepper to taste
Combine everything in a medium-sized bowl and give it a good toss until the corn is mixed and coated to your satisfaction.