Fluffy squares of savory meats and cheeses!
- 2 10 ounce cans refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- ¼ pound thinly sliced boiled ham
- ¼ pound thinly sliced provolone cheese
- ¼ pound thinly sliced Swiss cheese
- ¼ pound thinly sliced Genoa salami
- ¼ pound thinly sliced pepperoni sausage
- 1 12 ounce jar roasted red peppers drained, cut into thin strips
- 3 eggs
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
Turn the oven up to 350 F.
Open one pack of crescent roll dough, and use it to cover the bottom of a 9x13 inch pan. Layer the ham, provolone, Swiss, salami, pepperoni, and red peppers on top of it.
In a mixing bowl, lightly beat the eggs and stir in the parmesan and black pepper. Pour 3/4 of the resulting mix over the peppers. Open the second pack of dough, and layer it over the top of the peppers. Brush the top layer with the remaining egg mixture, then cover the pan with foil.
Bake the pan for 25 minutes in the preheated oven. Chuck the foil and bake the pan for another 10 to 20 minutes, or until the dough is fluffy and golden brown. Cut it into squares and serve warm.