Great with chips, on a burrito, or even on its own!
Prep Time 15 minutes
Total Time 15 minutes
Calories 65 kcal
- 1 15.25 ounce can sweet corn drained
- 1 orange bell pepper chopped
- 1 jalapeño pepper seeded and minced
- 1 red onion chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro or more to taste
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice or to taste
- ½ teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 teaspoon honey
- salt and black pepper to taste
In a big bowl, stir together the corn, bell peppers, jalapeños, red onion, cilantro, lime juice, red pepper, honey, salt, and pepper. Let the bowl chill uncovered in the fridge until serving.