Bread Dipping Oil
If you're a fan of that dipping oil you get with bread at restaurants, then here's some good news for you.
- 2 cups olive oil
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon dried crushed rosemary
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon crushed red pepper or to taste
- ½ teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
In a bowl, stir all of the ingredients except for the Parmesan together. Sprinkle the Parmesan over the mixture's surface, and you've got perfect bread oil.