Crescent Garlic Bread
You can make these garlic and cheese-packed rolls with store-bought crescent dough!
- 1/4 cup butter melted
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 8 ounce package refrigerated crescent roll dough
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper to taste
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
Turn the oven up to 375 F. Get out a baking sheet and line it with parchment paper.
In a bowl, mix up the butter, cheese, and garlic.
Open up the biscuits, but don't unroll them. Cut the dough into 12 equal pieces with a serrated knife, then place those slices onto the baking sheet. Give 'em a brush with the garlic butter mixture you made.
Give each slice a little sprinkle with Italian seasoning, pepper, and paprika.
Bake the slices until golden brown, 16 to 20 minutes.